We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don't just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our customers’ experience, create loyalty and build communities.
Summit Media, which owns and operates four radio stations in Louisville, is hiring a Digital Creative Specialist. We need someone who is a digital native and creative. Someone who can come up with creative advertising campaigns for our clients utilizing our digital assets which include web advertising, retargeting, streaming, and mobile platforms. Our Digital Creative Specialist will not just create effective digital graphic ads but also involved at every stage of implementation for all digital advertising campaigns.
It’s important that this person be very detail oriented, extremely organized, and a positive attitude in stressful situations. Someone who can assure that all the many details and elements of digital advertising campaigns are assembled on time and delivered. This position reports to our Digital Director and will assist in doing research, development of client advertising proposals, as well as digital products and services training.
The Digital Creative Specialist will shepherd all of our clients’ digital advertising campaigns through every aspect of the process from creating to implementation, including facilitating the building of effective campaign performance reports, analyzing results, and providing specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
Our goal for this position is to be able to provide superior results to all of our advertising clients.
Major Responsibilities of This Position:
- Create, fulfill and optimize client digital advertising campaigns
- Monitor all client digital campaigns to ensure they are implemented properly
- Initiate, schedule, and monitor web driver promotional ads
- Manage production, scheduling, and execution of online streaming components
- Execute client mobile advertising and marketing efforts
- Work with Digital Director to execute all digital campaigns that are sold
- Work with Digital Director on creating back end of all digital ideas that are being proposed and sold to clients
- Attend client meetings with sales team and Digital Director as needed
- Write creative advertising copy for radio commercials, online ads, and other client creative material
- Photoshop and HTML/web design
- Adobe suite with a focus on Flash and animation
- Experience working with digital media campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Strong and proven customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines
- Ability to create animations, Flash Ads, Gif Ads, Static Ads
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of Wix, WordPress, and web design
- Familiar with Google AdWords
- Familiar with Google analytics
Summit Media Corporation is a media company with radio stations in Louisville, KY, Greenville SC, Richmond, VA, Honolulu, HI, and Birmingham, AL. Our Louisville properties include Lite106.9, New Country Q103.1, 107.7 The Eagle, and 103.9 The Hawk.
It is the policy of Summit Media Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited.
SummitMedia Louisville MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a sales professional to join our high performance sales team. We are not just about radio! Through our digital marketing division, we also provide local, regional, and national businesses, digital marketing solutions designed to help our clients aggressively compete across the web with our repertoire highly targeted video and display assets. If you join our team as a sales account executive, in addition to selling our digital assets, you will also have the opportunity to sell air time and promotions on our radio stations as well. We are looking for marketing experts who have sales experience and want to sell the powerful combination of digital and radio advertising. If you have a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation and pipeline management, we need you! This is the perfect career opportunity for you if you are money motivated and a performance-driven individual.
- Spend at least 90% of time prospecting leads or presenting to clients
- Consult local and regional businesses to understand their marketing needs and develop digital and radio advertising campaigns
- On-going consultation with clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments to help fulfill the client’s expectations and execute the advertising campaigns
- Experience in outside business to business selling
- Understanding of marketing and sales principles
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Successful track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to represent our company in a professional and trustworthy way that demonstrates your commitment to the clients’ success
We offer these excellent salary, performance bonuses, and benefits including: • Medical • Paid Time Off • Dental • 401k with a company match • Vision • Paid downtown parking
SummitMedia , LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company focused on compelling brands, powerful personalities and meaningful marketing solutions. Our radio stations are in Birmingham, AL, Richmond, VA, Louisville, KY, Greenville, SC, and Honolulu, HI. SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.