We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don't just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our customers’ experience, create loyalty and build communities.
SummitMedia Louisville MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a sales professional to join our high performance sales team. We are not just about radio! Through our digital marketing division, we also provide local, regional, and national businesses, digital marketing solutions designed to help our clients aggressively compete across the web with our repertoire highly targeted video and display assets. If you join our team as a sales account executive, in addition to selling our digital assets, you will also have the opportunity to sell air time and promotions on our radio stations as well. We are looking for marketing experts who have sales experience and want to sell the powerful combination of digital and radio advertising. If you have a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation and pipeline management, we need you! This is the perfect career opportunity for you if you are money motivated and a performance-driven individual.
- Spend at least 90% of time prospecting leads or presenting to clients
- Consult local and regional businesses to understand their marketing needs and develop digital and radio advertising campaigns
- On-going consultation with clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments to help fulfill the client’s expectations and execute the advertising campaigns
- Experience in outside business to business selling
- Understanding of marketing and sales principles
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Successful track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to represent our company in a professional and trustworthy way that demonstrates your commitment to the clients’ success
We offer these excellent salary, performance bonuses, and benefits including: • Medical • Paid Time Off • Dental • 401k with a company match • Vision • Paid downtown parking
SummitMedia , LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company focused on compelling brands, powerful personalities and meaningful marketing solutions. Our radio stations are in Birmingham, AL, Richmond, VA, Louisville, KY, Greenville, SC, and Honolulu, HI. SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.